Traction-Talk  

Go Back   Traction-Talk > Advertisements > For-Sale Adverts
Register Donate Events Calendar Picture Albums

For-Sale Adverts Steam items and equipment For Sale.

#1  Post / In Thread 
Old 31st December 2008, 08:15 PM
Apprentice

Full Name: WARWICK G
Default 3" suffolk dredger

with much regret i need to sell my 3" suffolk dredgeing tractor.it has a current steam boiler ticket.not done by station rd....just had new engine bearings and flywheel.needs the engine fitting back into the chassis,i can do it and reasemble if prefered..this is being sold because i need another agricultural tractor for the coming hay making season so some of my toys need to go.....i payed £2250 from staition road steam i would like £1850 asap............

hydrolic lifting table with ramp and hand winch works great and will easily take a big 3" engine £200 to be sold after my dredger

set of new plans for 3" suffolk dredger £35

ruby owen military drawbar living wagon.16ft long..ash ply lined.reflex deisel heating,fixed double bed with lots of storage underneath.sink, running water,shower room,wardrobe/toilet room.loads of cupboard space..four ring cooker with oven and grill.hidden fac approved gun safe.belly lockers for generator storage.12 volt system and 240v inverter..i fitted this wagon out about three years ago.and it has had little use,almost ready to rally very very nicely fitted..£2000 ovno

warwick 07815 86 11 89

Last edited by woz; 31st December 2008 at 08:32 PM..
  #2  Post / In Thread 
Old 2nd January 2009, 09:20 PM
Apprentice

Full Name: WARWICK G