Traction-Talk  

Go Back   Traction-Talk > Advertisements > For-Sale Adverts
Register Donate Events Calendar Picture Albums

For-Sale Adverts Steam items and equipment For Sale.

#1  Post / In Thread 
Old 22nd November 2020, 09:07 PM
Apprentice

Full Name: Patrick Teper
Default 4" Burrell SCC Road Locomotive

4" Burrell SCC Road Locomotive
Up for sale is my 4" scale Burrell Single Crank Compound Road Locomotive. This is a brand new engine that has been professionally built for us. The engine has just been registered on a new 70 plate.

The engine was built by Brian Allison of Shropshire using LSM drawings and John Rex castings, not just a kit built engine. It is well made and runs well. The working pressure is 170psi which with the compound block makes the engine nice and powerful. The engine does a good speed on the road and the belly tanks mean it can do a good distance on road runs.

The engine has been finished and painted by myself including the construction and fitting of the canopy. The canopy can be quickly removed by a few bolts for better access. If wanted the canopy can be signwritten for an additional cost. The engine is painted in coach enamel in fern green with chocolate brown wheels. It is lined in a traditional Burrell style. The number plates are to scale and hand painted.

Being a new engine the boiler has 4 years on the hydraulic and about a year on the steam test (was tested August this year). If required a full days tuition with the engine can be provided upon sale. The engine can be viewed in steam with arrangement. The engine can be delivered for an additional fee.

Asking price is £23995 but open to sensible offers. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a brand new engine. Please message me with any interest and I can provide any more details and my phone number if you'd like to chat about the engine.
  #2  Post / In Thread 
Old 22nd November 2020, 09:09 PM
Apprentice

Full Name: Patrick Teper

https://flic.kr/p/2k9oif6
https://flic.kr/p/2k9s9dy