Traction-Talk  

Go Back   Traction-Talk > Advertisements > For-Sale Adverts
Register Donate Events Calendar Picture Albums

For-Sale Adverts Steam items and equipment For Sale.

#1  Post / In Thread 
Old 20th April 2008, 05:41 PM
Apprentice

Full Name: jonathan gittins known as ronnie barker
Default 3'' scale burrell

hi i have for sale my 3'' scale burrell traction engine to the plastow design which is in full working order.
the engine was built in 2002 and the boiler was made by bishop-ellis, there is both a steam and hydraulic test untill the end of the year so its ready to rally.
the engine is painted in a deep marron red with alot of brass work and is compleatly linned out also there is a govenor fitted and all the details that the engine should have.
also with the engine is a driving trolley with a box on it in which to put your tools in etc, the trolley sits 3 people, also included with the sale is the firing tools blower tube brush etc also i have the drawings.
im only selling this engine as ive brought a bigger 1 and cannot afford to keep the 2! if you would like to know anymore about the engine or view the engine please contact me

07989832644 01588 673779 steamman1066@hotmail.co.uk
jonathan gittins

p.s the engine is called jean
  #2  Post / In Thread 
Old 21st June 2008, 03:03 PM
Apprentice

Full Name: jonathan gittins known as ronnie barker

hi there people
ive had alot of offers for my 3'' burrell traction engine but what im looking for is a part built model to finish off. if you have somthing part built and wanting to swop it for a 3'' engine which is ready to run then please contact me. im open to offers as to make and scale but the machining must be to a good standard. i can email photos of my engine if needed

steamman1066@hotmail.co.uk