Register Donate Events Calendar Picture Albums

Show Reports Reports and pictures from recent Steam events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  Post / In Thread 
Old 27th July 2014, 02:27 PM
Engineer

Full Name: Stuart Carrier
Default Welland Steam and Country Rally 2014

Here's a small selection of the full size engine featured at this years Welland Steam and Country Rally.

There was a great selection of engines on display including a few that are new to me. My personal thanks go to both the exhibitors and organisers for putting on yet another great show

For me this engine was one of the stars of the show, 1904 Fowler A4 "The Maid of Cefn Yddfa"
There was also Garrett No 36461, Boolavogu which was the last ever Garrett to be built

Here's a selection of some more engines in attendance which by no means should be a comprehensive guide.

And finally the Ross-on-Wyes steam engine society own 'Smith of Rodley' steam crane which looks great when in action

As per normal there's another couple of hundred photos taken at this years event and there featured on my site here. I do hope you enjoy taking a look at my photos and any feedback will be more than appreciated

If anyone would like a copy of an original image featured on my site that doesn't have the watermark please send me a PM and I'll be more than happy to oblige.

Tags
welland steam 2014