View Single Post
  #1  Post / In Thread 
Old 9th May 2022, 06:24 PM
Engineer

Full Name: Robert Abraham
Default Road making equipment clearout

HI after having a big of a shed clear out I have 2 jumping jacks and only need one, and 2 motorised wheel barrows so going to sell them and let someone else have some fun with them

the motorised wheel barrow is a Benford with a skip and flat bed, it has a mk25 Villiers engine that had a new piston and rings, new coil, and tap. it hasn't been running for a year but I'm sure it would go no problems. the drive is a flat belt that is tensioned when you press the handle bar down to make the wheel barrow drive. it Is a 3 wheeler and had a new tyres on the back but the front tractor tyres are knackered and would need replacing.

the flat belt in the picture is broken but I will make a new belt for it so it does drive

also comes with the flat bed so you can carry anything else you decide

a great item for a road making display and will carry 4 wheel barrow loads of hardcore

Also for sale is a Warsop benjo wacker all complete bit is sized up so doesn't work, the mag clicks and I should say if the points where cleaned it would spark. need a strip down and look out. I already have a working one so that's why I'm selling it

again great for a road making display

open to sensible offer on both items

thanks Rob

upload pic

upload pic