View Single Post
  #3  Post / In Thread 
Old 11th May 2013, 10:20 PM
Engineer

Full Name: John Glynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigctt View Post
John, we will be there to teach you Irish how to drink & run engines properly , in no particular order. LoL. I'm not sure but I would think SR & KC will probably be there. I no Dave Smith is coming over and I think the Turners may be coming for the first time. Innishannon is a fantastic rally which Maraidh and I love. Maraidh has had a pm from a good friend who has promised to make me some fresh garlic butter ( true Homemade Irish garlic butter ) We will deffinatly be generating outside the Railway on the Sunday evening and on the Monday evening outside the Ramblers with more good company. In between time we will have a great time at the rally. I always tell us English that you have never been to a rally until you have been to Innishannon. A great rally, a great country with great people and so friendly. See you soon. PS, I have nothing for sale, neither do i know of anything. We have been pillaged enough. Lol. See you all in a few weeks and we are looking forward to it.
Looking forward to seeing ye all Craig . Bring over some real beer this time ,and save a bit of room behind the fowler she might share a bit of company coming over ill pm later