View Single Post
  #18  Post / In Thread 
Old 31st March 2010, 07:25 AM
Engineer

Full Name: Matt S

It baffles me why anyone would let someone walk round their property with a camera just so they can then come on here to moan about it. More opinions rather than moaning. As is mine, clearly stated.

At least they were saved from the scrap man in the first place. So they could sit there 50 years later and rot? At least they are still with us and not manhole covers

If it was my collection, I would read this bollocks and shut the gates and keep them shut. Hardly a wise move when its people coming through the gate who pays the bills and wages! Are the engines in this topic available for public viewing all year? I thought it was an invitation from the owner to view this particular selection of the collection, as it is off the main site. My mistake perhaps

If you want an engine, there are plenty for sale. Go buy one. You can then keep it how you see fit. Is that right? Yes there are plenty, if your looking for an Aveling Roller I can put you in touch with 4 or 5 owners currently trying to sell one.

Just an opinion. No harm intended. I only expressed mine. You don't have to agree with me - lol