Thread: Onslow Sunday
View Single Post
  #9  Post / In Thread 
Old 29th August 2011, 10:34 PM
Engineer

Full Name: anthony cowell

I can only echo Hedds comments above. We were a first time visitor to Onslow and wow what an event the COSSES put on.The road run on Friday was a great day in itself, the rally on Sun/Mon had so much on offer and was really well organised, nothing appeared to be overlooked, even the toilets were kept well serviced and clean, night time entertainment was great and a decent fairground was availalble for all. I only managed a late visit this afternoon to the working field, this in its self could comfortably have kept me entertained all day. The selection of steam was superb and the ring parade of steam engines done to classical music somthing quite differant and wonderful to be involved in. Every section of this show appeared to be well supported and it is certainly a steam rally i would reccommend to anyone. Thanks to all the people involved for putting on this great event and for inviting my family and our engine to your special celebration road run and rally. Heres to your next 50 years.