Traction-Talk

Traction-Talk (https://www.tractiontalkforum.com/index.php)
-   Steam Events (https://www.tractiontalkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Innishannon steam rally (https://www.tractiontalkforum.com/showthread.php?t=26880)

Govenor 10th May 2013 09:34 PM

Innishannon steam rally

Innishannon steam rally first weekend in June. Great rally anyone going?

craigctt 10th May 2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Govenor (Post 256265)
Innishannon steam rally first weekend in June. Great rally anyone going?

John, we will be there to teach you Irish how to drink & run engines properly , in no particular order. LoL. I'm not sure but I would think SR & KC will probably be there. I no Dave Smith is coming over and I think the Turners may be coming for the first time. Innishannon is a fantastic rally which Maraidh and I love. Maraidh has had a pm from a good friend who has promised to make me some fresh garlic butter ( true Homemade Irish garlic butter ) We will deffinatly be generating outside the Railway on the Sunday evening and on the Monday evening outside the Ramblers with more good company. In between time we will have a great time at the rally. I always tell us English that you have never been to a rally until you have been to Innishannon. A great rally, a great country with great people and so friendly. See you soon. PS, I have nothing for sale, neither do i know of anything. We have been pillaged enough. Lol. See you all in a few weeks and we are looking forward to it.

Govenor 11th May 2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigctt (Post 256271)
John, we will be there to teach you Irish how to drink & run engines properly , in no particular order. LoL. I'm not sure but I would think SR & KC will probably be there. I no Dave Smith is coming over and I think the Turners may be coming for the first time. Innishannon is a fantastic rally which Maraidh and I love. Maraidh has had a pm from a good friend who has promised to make me some fresh garlic butter ( true Homemade Irish garlic butter ) We will deffinatly be generating outside the Railway on the Sunday evening and on the Monday evening outside the Ramblers with more good company. In between time we will have a great time at the rally. I always tell us English that you have never been to a rally until you have been to Innishannon. A great rally, a great country with great people and so friendly. See you soon. PS, I have nothing for sale, neither do i know of anything. We have been pillaged enough. Lol. See you all in a few weeks and we are looking forward to it.

Looking forward to seeing ye all Craig . Bring over some real beer this time ,and save a bit of room behind the fowler she might share a bit of company coming over ill pm later

Govenor 26th May 2013 09:23 PM

50 engines expected this weekend,promises to be a great weekend .steam ploughing for the first time with two of bee beeys x single ploughers in action .

kieranwalsh steam 27th May 2013 03:36 PM

always a great show just hope the weather stays fine.

Sunbeam 27th May 2013 09:30 PM

Its really worth going! See you there folks!

Govenor 28th May 2013 10:19 PM

Anyone from across the pond going to innishannon steam rally