Traction-Talk

Traction-Talk (https://www.tractiontalkforum.com/index.php)
-   Show Reports (https://www.tractiontalkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NTET Road Run - 27 September 2014 (https://www.tractiontalkforum.com/showthread.php?t=32813)

staddlestones 13th October 2014 08:38 PM

Thank you 'Steaming my way' for the kind words, and 'Cygnus X-1' your DVD is ready for posting tomorrow, so all being well, it will be with you by Friday.

'Pedler's Mate', I'm not sure why you cannot see any contact details on the contact page. There should be a email submission form on that page. However, if you or any one else in the same situation, do need to contact me then my email is DMSteam@live.co.uk or drop me a private message on here :)

Now back to the main thread, were there any other 'videographers' out and about? I didn't see many!

BUNGLE 13th October 2014 09:46 PM

Ordered two on Friday, looking forward to seeing them.

bjwlancashire 14th October 2014 12:03 PM

Ordered mine on Friday too, cant wait as Blackbeard is included thumbsup

Pedlers mate 14th October 2014 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjwlancashire (Post 315451)
Ordered mine on Friday too, cant wait as Blackbeard is included thumbsup

Blackbeard features in a number of publications this month, too. Well done, Brian.

bjwlancashire 14th October 2014 05:45 PM

I was extremely honoured to be on the editorial page of Steaming when it arrived yesterday Colin. *geek

bjwlancashire 17th October 2014 10:00 AM

DVD arrived this morning, woohooooo! Happy memories *party

Pedlers mate 17th October 2014 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjwlancashire (Post 315688)
DVD arrived this morning, woohooooo! Happy memories *party

I take it you would recommend it then Brian?

Rob Barker 22nd October 2014 08:38 AM

I have put the DVD on my Christmas list!

As I mentioned before, I filmed every engine I saw so I have a ton of videos. I started to post them to Facebook but thought people would get bored. However if anyone wants to see anything specific then I am more than happy to oblige. Yes I have one of Blackbeard too......

bjwlancashire 22nd October 2014 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedlers mate (Post 315722)
I take it you would recommend it then Brian?

Certainly do but partly because we appeared on it, even going through the ford at Sutton, I will have to watch the rest of it now or I may manage the impossible and wear a DVD out!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Barker (Post 316317)
I have put the DVD on my Christmas list!

As I mentioned before, I filmed every engine I saw so I have a ton of videos. I started to post them to Facebook but thought people would get bored. However if anyone wants to see anything specific then I am more than happy to oblige. Yes I have one of Blackbeard too......

Thanks Rob, where did you film, just one location or where you moving around during the day. I would love to see more as I am seriously enjoying this engine now it is finished and the wagons are done too. However you have to rely on others for evidence of where we have been until I get one of them GoPro cameras to mount on Blackbeard - possibly on the Christmas list.

Rob Barker 4th November 2014 07:58 PM

Brian I have you on video too! If you are on Facebook I shall post it there if you like.

I was at the Bed's Growers for all of the vehicles then moved on to the gates of the park for the return.